Cabinet Paint Color for Kitchen with Red Countertops

I have a 10 foot red countertop in my kitchen dating from the 40s with off white cabinets. I would like to update, what color should I paint the cabinets?

By c

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The "new" neutral colours work well with reds, the new neutrals are greys, a nice shade of grey would go very well with red. Try to get a really good picture of the colour with a digital camera and take it to the paint store with you to find a shade that compliments the red. My living room is a burgundy red and a soft grey. Looks great and if you don't like greys try a cream not a pinkish cream, but a brownish cream, really light, but some look pink and some look brown, ask if your paint store gives out sample pots of paint. Ours does, costs $3.50 for a pot worth it to get the right colour and not end up with a room you don't like!

Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenMarch 6, 2011
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
A nice kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets.
Coordinating Granite Countertops With Kitchen Cabinets
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Granite Countertop
Choosing Granite Countertops
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:56:09 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.