Maintain A Positive Attitude

contest winner icon

If ever you feel like the World is on your shoulders and everyone is against you, remember one thing. Maintaining a positive attitude will see you through your situations. Sarcasm, when spoken in the identical tone as praise is acknowledged as praise. Things are taken how they are spoken. Do not be afraid of challenges, but confront them with the confidence of a lion. Know that in any hardship, it could get worse before it gets better, but smiling and laughing makes the time pass by.

Thank you for that word!

So true! And remember to smile! I find fewer and fewer people smile nowadays. It feels so good to smile and others usually smile back. Thanks for the boost!

How right you are!

Boy I sure needed that today, it's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment! Thanks!

Fantastic advice, Danielle. And like PainterLee, I give away smiles at every opportunity. I do marketing calls to supplement my Social Security. During a recent role-play exercise as part of a client meeting, the client (who'd played the exec's part) said I'd been so nice, he hadn't had the heart to tell me to take a hike, lol! :D

My Mum died about two years ago and she was so beautiful and so much like this! We need more of this in our world.