Maintaining a Positive Attitude

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

If ever you feel like the World is on your shoulders and everyone is against you, remember one thing. Maintaining a positive attitude will see you through your situations. Sarcasm, when spoken in the identical tone as praise is acknowledged as praise.

Things are taken how they are spoken. Do not be afraid of challenges, but confront them with the confidence of a lion. Know that in any hardship, it could get worse before it gets better, but smiling and laughing makes the time pass by.

3 More Solutions

I got sick over the weekend. Whatever the cause, I was knocked out of commission for a short time. I am a firm believer that illness of the body, no matter what kind it is, is directly connected to what is going on in our minds and hearts.

Spring into a New Beginning - spring tulips

I did part of my student teaching in a nursery school. Most teachers just discarded leftover and broken snacks, except the teacher who mentored me. She saved all the broken snacks until she had enough for a Crumb Party. I always admired that teacher, not just for her frugality, but for her creativity and ability to turn a negative into a positive.

Leftover crumbs from snack bags.

This is a page about living a positive lifestyle. Maintaining a positive outlook in all your activities and interactions with family, friends and coworkers, will improve the quality of your life.

Living a Positive Lifestyle

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Better Living Self ImprovementApril 11, 2014
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Maintaining-a-Positive-Attitude.html