- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 can pear halves, cut into squares (1lb.)
- 1 can peaches, cut into squares (1lb.)
- 1 can apricots, cut into squares (1lb.)
- 1 can pineapple chunks (2lb.)
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
Day before: Melt butter. Add brown sugar and curry. Drain fruit on paper toweling. Place drained fruit in buttered oblong casserole. Pour butter, sugar, and curry over fruit. Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees.
Reheat 30 minutes at 325 degrees F before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 7:39:03 AM on 10.0.0.78 in 685 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us