Buying Rosewater

I recently submitted a question asking how to get rid of dark circles under the eyes area. One of the feedbacks was to use rosewater but I can't seem to buy it alone. It always has glycerin and rosewater together. Where can I buy just the rosewater. Thanks for any feedback on this.

By Julie from Kamloops, BC

I have not seen rosewater since I was a child. Two month ago I was in Big Lott and saw some on the shelf. I brought 5 bottles of it and gave it to my grand-daughters. This was what we used for perfumed when we were children, and the only thing! You might can get it at this site just do a search, (www.amazon.com), and also drugstore.com.

Good morning everyone! I buy mine at the local health food store. I use it as an astrigent on my face, but I have another bottle with rosewater plus a bit of jojoba oil (5-6 drops) mixed together that I spray all over my body and in my hair. Nature is amazing! On a sidenote, where I'm from we use chamomile for tired eyes. Either teabags that have been cooled or on a washcloth after it's been brewed. Hope this helps!

Hi!

You might check into some health related causes for your dark circles. I get them too, haven't figured out me yet, but when my daughter gets them it's from too little sleep or food that she's allergic to. Corn seems to be a problem, undoubtedly because most corn in cereals, etc. these days is genetically modified. Hope this helps a little bit, and you can always check out earthclinic.com for advise on health issues.

Best wishes and blessings

Ditto on health food stores. :-) I love rosewater!

Rosewater is available in the larger grocery stores in the Middle-eastern food section. It is used in some recipes for flavoring.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 19, 2010
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Buying an eBook Reader, Someone using an eBook reader.
Buying an eBook Reader
used car dealership
Buying a Used Car
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 7:39:08 PM on 10.0.0.36 in 956 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.