Fruit Salad Recipes

I am looking for some new recipes for fruit salad.

Thanks,
Tuey From Fort Collins, CO

This is a recipe from my husband's family that is really easy to put together.

In a large bowl, mix together a small carton of Cool Whip with a small package of Instant Vanilla Pudding and juice that was drained from a can of pineapple chunks. Add the pineapple chunks and whatever other fruit you enjoy, apples, pears, mandarin oranges, grapes etc.

We've tried it with several different combinations of fruit and it always tastes great.

I have made this recipe for many potlucks. I made it for a staff/volunteer meeting where I volunteer. The boss of the agency asked for the recipe. The original recipe used strawberries. I changed that to canned cherry pie filling. Put the cherries in bowl, 'juice' and all. Add one can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve the juice. Add one can of drained mandarin oranges and 2 bananas sliced. Mix together. If a little more liquid is needed, use some of the pineapple liquid. Need to be able to coat the bananas so they don't turn color. I usually drain the pineapple into the pie filling can, to mix it with the cherry sauce left in the can. Variations, use just cherry pie filling, bananas, and blueberries (fresh) for 4th of July. Can add or delete fruits according to personal taste. Can pitch the leftover 'juice', or drink it, or use it in jello.

I make the cool whip, vanilla pudding and crushed pineapple and serve it over angel food cake. It is wonderful!!

For more fruit salad recipes go to recipezaar.com or allrecipes.com for starters.

Tropical Goodness (is what I call this one)

Mix one sqeezed lime juice and 1/2 cup honey

(even if your honey is lumpy and hard, the lime

juice will soften it to liquid as you mix this)

1 tablespoon of ginger powered

Cut up apples, oranges, pineapples, add grapes,

any color. Put fruits in your fruit salad bowl and

add honey lime juice and ginger mix

and it is very good, tropical and fresh

I recently made a "Cherry Salad" & it was very good. It wasn't a pretty salad.

1 can cherry pie filling

1 cup chopped nuts

1 cup miniature marshmallows

1 (16 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained

1 c. coconut

2 bananas, diced

Mix well and chill till ready to serve. (I used the "lite" cherry pie filling, as well as unsweetened coconut (bought at the health food store), so it wasn't as full of sugar that my friends and I, that are diabetic couldn't have some.) I got several compliments on it. It's alot like Linda's recipe on here. My husband & I have been invited to a cookout for Memorial Day. This salad is what the hostess requested that I prepare & bring to her party.

fruit salad
Fruit Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads FruitMay 23, 2006
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Frozen Fruit Salad
Frozen Fruit Salad Recipes
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
Slice of cantaloupe with other cantaloupes in the background.
Peeling and Slicing Melon
🎉
🎄