Reviews of Steam Mops

I am looking to purchase a steam mop or cleaner. I have tried one and was very unhappy with it. There are so many to pick from, I would like to hear from other buyers on what their experiences have been and if they have found one they are happy with. Thank you.

By Elsie J.

I absolutely love my Shark steam cleaner. Mine is a "Light and Easy".

I am loving my Vac them Steam mop from Shark. It is so easy to use and it is especially convenient to not have to switch from vacuum and then to a mop. I've had two others before this one. The first was the H2O mop and then the smaller Shark. Both just quit working. Luckily, I buy everything at Bed Bath and Beyond so I can use the 20% off coupon. Why pay full price when you can get a discount on just about everything you use?

Anyway....they took back the mops no questions asked. They apply the price to the new mop so I just upgraded to the better mop. Pretty cool, huh? Steam is the way to go..so easy. Hope this helps you make a decision.

I really like my steam mop but my first one also just quit working. I am now on my second. I find it easier to use if you wet the pads first (or keep a spray bottle of water handy) if you are like me with messy people in the home and you have stuck on food and drink when you start. Having said that; let me say also that I probably will not replace this one with another steam mop especially if it only last till the warranty runs out. Good luck!

I have a McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner. It is the best cleaning tool ever. It is light weight pull behind like a vacuum. I have had this machine for over 7 years and it is awesome. My friend had the shark. It broke so she got one of these and she loves it. She wanted something she could quickly clean the floors with as the baby was always on the floor. She made me laugh cause she said she was looking for other things to clean with it. I did the same thing.

They sell them at Target.com and on amazon.com. If you take care of it, it will take care of your home. I cannot do my floors anymore and the Lady I have to come in and do it is using it and she wants one for her cleaning business.

http://www.amazon.com/McCulloch-MC- ... avy-Duty-Steam-Cleaner/dp/B0000DF0RB You can go here and read reviews of it.

The pic is of just the machine, has way more to it.

ps. I bought the micro cleaning cloths and use them folded on the floor wand and they wash beautiful in the washer.?tag=thrif06-20

Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsAugust 4, 2011
Fabric Steam Press
Repairing a Fabric Steam Press
Someone using a carpet cleaner.
Using A Steam Carpet Cleaner
Singer Magic Steam Press
Repairing a Singer Magic Steam Press 7
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
🎉
🎄