Help My Tea Rose

I have a tea rose/potted miniature rose that I think I may have killed. When I transferred it to a bigger pot it was really dry. I had been watering it but apparently not enough. All of the leaves fell off. I have been keeping it moist because the branches themselves are still green. I have it sitting in a cool room where it receives sunlight most of the day. Is it dead or gone dormant?

Please help this poor plant survive being owned by me. I look at it and feel so sad for this poor plant.

Alexa from Dover, Delaware

Probably got too dry and shocked out. Just don't keep soggy. Try a light solution of fish emulion and fresh compost tes

try a banana peel. dig a little hole in the dirt next to the roots and plant a banana peel, and cover it up. it should give your roses (any kind) a boost. you can also try used coffee grounds as well.

Thanks for the info. I 'fed' a banana peel to my tea rose.

I noticed as I was adding the peel that some of the branches seem to be getting more green then brown. :)

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthMarch 8, 2007
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:50:28 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 965 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.