Cooking Oil on Suede

I have a cooking oil stain on my suede Timberland boots what can I use to get this off?

Carrie Wilson from United Kingdom

Answers

French chalk is what we called it , works wonders. We bought it at the drugstore. It is something of Magnesia (the proper term). I found a small block at a fabric store and feel that a western wear shop may carry it, sine the cowboys use it on the bands of their stetson hats.

Suede Boots
Cleaning Suede Boots
Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherNovember 8, 2005
Suede work boot on white background
Cleaning Gas Odors on Suede Boots
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
A pair of tan suede boots.
Cleaning Salt Stains from Suede Boots
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 4:35:43 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.