Broiled Cherry Tomatoes

A mixture of cherry and grape tomatoes from our garden about to go in the oven. Drizzle with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper and broil for a few minutes in the oven or put on the grill in aluminum foil.

Delicious tossed with pasta. You can also add some red onion or garlic, I've done it both ways. I love summer tomatoes!

By Lonesomegods from TN

OMG, does that look good! When our oldest granddaughter was little, she'd "steal" so many grape tomatoes from the garden that we'd never get enough of them together to attempt this recipe....will have to try it now! Great pic, too.

Looks Great! Will be trying this very soon! Thanks for the tip!

Wow! This is just in time for me! We have bowls and bowls of these delicious little things here and I am running it of ideas how to serve them! You have my vote!

Broiled Tomatoes
Broiled Tomato Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes VegetablesAugust 27, 2009
Canned Tomatoes on White Background
Canning Tomatoes
Tw Red Tomatoes sitting in Ice
Using Frozen Tomatoes
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
🎄