Sharky (Yorkshire Terrier)

Sharky is one year old. He is a Yorkshire "Terror," oops Yorkshire Terrier. Sharky was rescued February of 2009 from the Humane Society. When we first saw him it brought tears to my eyes. His fur was so matted and you could feel every bone in his little body.

Now he as a beautiful fur coat and some muscles on those bones. He loves to play fetch, my arm gives out before he does. He also loves to chew on rawhide bones. He gets the one for big dogs, as he tries to swallow the little ones whole. He thinks he is a big dog.

He is very smart and learned to sit, lay down, roll over and sit up in just a few minutes. He also loves to sleep on my lap with Teddy our Pomeranian. They have to jockey for position, but once they figure out who goes where they will sleep like that until I have to get up.

By Suzie from Bellingham, WA

What a cutie. Bless you for rescuing the little 'terror' ;-)

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 8, 2010
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Pudding
Yorkshire Pudding Recipes