P.K. (Parking Lot Kitty)

P.K. (Parking lot Kitty) is a 5 year old cat of mixed origins. ( I am unsure what kind of cat he is.) P.K was left by his owners in the parking lot in the Marina and he loved everyone that paid attention to him. I loved him back.

He doesn't really like to do much but lay in the sun on my deck. He does like to go around and visit everyone. He also loves to get up on me when I'm resting and he put his front legs around my neck like he wants to hug me.

By Charlotte from Ridgefield, Washington

Aaww Sounds like you came upon a lover! He is beautiful and I can tell you are already reaping the benefits. (just don't let him sneak into the dryer!)

How old is he? Be sure to have him neutered before he turns 6 months old. Otherwise he will likely begin spraying which is a habit that could last a lifetime. Besides, neutering ensures a more healthy and long life. Give him sugar for me. Grizabella

He is a cutie, love the little pink nose. Looks like a lot of fun and love.

Photos Pets CatsNovember 17, 2009
Grey car with a scratched bumper.
Fixing a Scratched Car Bumper
Parking Meter
Saving Money on Parking
Making Felt Kitty Ears
Making Felt Kitty Ears