Buying Marble Chase

Where can I buy the game Marble Chase?

Susan from Carlisle, PA

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

We played this game growing up. It was put out by Milton Bradley or Hasbro under the name Aggravation. You might be able to find it online.

Did an extensive web search, including Amazon and eBay, and this is the only link I could find to purchase under the name of 'Marble Chase':

http://www.daleswoodcraft.com/product.sc?productId=20

It looks very, very well made (shows a photo and great description) and is currently in stock ... It's an excellent price for such good quality :-)

If you purchase one from there let us know what you think cause a few of us might pinch some extra pennies and follow suit ;-)

After reading the description...the same game is Trouble. Lots of fun and a lot cheaper.

I know the game. I live in Florida and my in-laws winter in Leesburg, FL. They always play it when we visit. Contact me and I can tell you where you can get one of your own. SMK

I make the marble chase game you are talking about, if you would like to purchase one contact me. I Gene @ kite6365 AT att.net

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

March 4, 2009 Flag

I am looking to purchase a game that I played several months ago that is called Marble Chase. It was a homemade board bought down in Florida by my aunt and uncle who are snowbirds. I don't think the couple who are making and selling these boards are able to do so anymore and I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone making and selling them. It's a popular game in RV parks (I hear) and a combination of Chinese Checkers and Sorry. The goal is to get your four marbles around the board into your "home" spaces and playing cards are used, rather than dice.

Mary Moo from Wilmington, IL

Answers:

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 4, 2009
A dog and cat sitting in at a table in a house looking at each other.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Cats
Large dog sitting near chickens.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Chickens
A marble spa tub and floor in a beautiful bathroom.
Cleaning a Marble Floor
Closeup of pink marble slab.
Removing Stains from Marble
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 14, 2016 at 9:50:24 AM on 10.0.1.102 in 934 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.