Buying Marble Chase

By Susan McCorkel 1

Where can I buy the game Marble Chase?

Susan from Carlisle, PA

Filter Sort

By Lori 3 Flag

We played this game growing up. It was put out by Milton Bradley or Hasbro under the name Aggravation. You might be able to find it online.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

thr522587 Flag

Did an extensive web search, including Amazon and eBay, and this is the only link I could find to purchase under the name of 'Marble Chase':

http://www.daleswoodcraft.com/product.sc?productId=20

It looks very, very well made (shows a photo and great description) and is currently in stock ... It's an excellent price for such good quality :-)

If you purchase one from there let us know what you think cause a few of us might pinch some extra pennies and follow suit ;-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Heather Krucker 10 282 Flag

After reading the description...the same game is Trouble. Lots of fun and a lot cheaper.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By SMK 1 Flag

I know the game. I live in Florida and my in-laws winter in Leesburg, FL. They always play it when we visit. Contact me and I can tell you where you can get one of your own. SMK

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Gene 1 Flag

I make the marble chase game you are talking about, if you would like to purchase one contact me. I Gene @ kite6365 AT att.net

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Buying Marble Chase

I am looking to purchase a game that I played several months ago that is called Marble Chase. It was a homemade board bought down in Florida by my aunt and uncle who are snowbirds. I don't think the couple who are making and selling these boards are able to do so anymore and I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone making and selling them. It's a popular game in RV parks (I hear) and a combination of Chinese Checkers and Sorry. The goal is to get your four marbles around the board into your "home" spaces and playing cards are used, rather than dice.

Mary Moo from Wilmington, IL

Answers:

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 4, 2009
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Marble Countertop
Repairing a Burn Mark on a Marble Countertop
A marble spa tub and floor in a beautiful bathroom.
Cleaning a Marble Floor
Buying a Marble Countertop
Buying a Marble Countertop
Closeup of pink marble slab.
Removing Stains from Marble
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 3:49:42 PM on 10.0.2.206 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings