Be Good the First Week of School

In the first week of school, don't act bad. You will really be considered the "bad kid" and teachers won't be nice to you during the school year because they know how you act.

Source: Advice from my mother

By Tashea from Charlotte, NC

Great advice, Tashia - and you're proof that the ThriftyFun community isn't just for us old folks, lol! (Even though I'm only 47, I seem ancient to the under-18 crowd.)

I have an even better idea, though: Why limit good behavior only to the first week or two of school? If you behave like a lady or gentleman, and pay attention, you might even learn something. How cool is that!

Parenting School AdviceAugust 31, 2009
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman Weighing Herself
Losing 5 Pounds in a Week
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Photo of a lady yelling at a driver.
Avoiding Road Rage
🎉
🎄