Party Food Ideas for Kids

Does anyone have any ideas for party foods for 3 year old birthday parties? My niece will be 3 at the end of january and is having a Dora party and my son will be 3 in June and having a football party (I thought tailgate foods would be cute). Also, any idea for 1 year old party would be greatly appreciated. I have another son that will be 1 in june with no party plans yet.

For our VBS this year I made a Watermelon Guy. Cut a watermelon in half, take a melon baller and ball the contents, I used a seedless watermelon. Cut up other fruits such as cantaloupe, honey dew, wash and cut stems off strawberries, grapes, etc. Turn the half watermelon upside down so it sits on the platter. use a square piece of fruit, I cut a cantaloupe piece to make eyes, use a wooden skewer, then put a grape in the center. use other fruits for nose and mouth. Then skewer the rest of the fruit for his "hair." Very cute.

Then we made "aquariums". make jello, let it get a little firm and add goldfish crackers and let harden. I used blue jello.

Another great thing is making your own ice cream creations. Just have lots of different toppings and they can have a ball.

You can also take food and take cookie cutters and cut them out in cute shapes. Cheese, bread, sandwiches, etc. can be cut into cookie cutter shapes.

Fresh Fruit Cakes Being PRepared
Party Food Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties FoodJanuary 4, 2007
A safety pin with beads in a flag pattern.
Patriotic Craft Ideas For Kids (USA)
chili in crockpots
Setting Up a Chili Bar
Mexican Fondue
Hot Party Dip Recipes
trivia party
Trivia Themed Party Ideas