1970s Weight Watcher's Cheesecake
I think I was able to replicate the 70's Weight Watcher's recipe for their sugar-free cheesecake that people seem to be unsuccessfully looking for.
- 1 graham cracker pre-formed pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. lite cream cheese
- 16 oz. low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup undiluted and unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 cup boiling hot water
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. sugar-free Jell-O (flavor of your choice)
Blend ingredients and pour in pre-formed pie crust. Chill and serve.
By rskowron from Yorba Linda, CA
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.