1970s Weight Watcher's Cheesecake
I think I was able to replicate the 70's Weight Watcher's recipe for their sugar-free cheesecake that people seem to be unsuccessfully looking for.
- 1 graham cracker pre-formed pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. lite cream cheese
- 16 oz. low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup undiluted and unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 cup boiling hot water
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. sugar-free Jell-O (flavor of your choice)
Blend ingredients and pour in pre-formed pie crust. Chill and serve.
By rskowron from Yorba Linda, CA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:01:55 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us