Finding Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

The Weight Watcher's program has gone through many variations over the years. Certain plans work better for some people than others. This is a guide about finding Weight Watcher's Quick Start menu.

Where can I find the old Weight Watcher diet menu planner?

By sandy from MI

I am also looking for the 1986 Weight Watchers Quick Start program menu. I have lost all four weeks.

Thank you.

By sheila from Vancouver, BC

I am looking for the Weight Watcher Quick Start Program. It last 4 weeks. Does anyone have a copy of this program?

By MMM from Centreville, VA

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

Yes. Go to Amazon or used book store and purchase "Weight Watchers Quick Start program cookbook". It has all the weekly guidelines in cookbook (what to eat and how much of each food group). Lists the same thing that was on the "weekly" sheets handed out at meetings. Good luck. Also try your local library/cookbook section. (11/01/2009)

By cathy

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

Try eBay. That's where I found a copy. (11/01/2009)

By cathy

I am looking for the Weight Watchers Quick Start diet plan. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thank you.

By ADELE from Saskatoon, SK

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

You can go to amazon.com and do a search. I did one and got several hits. I didn't look at all of them, but some were just cookbooks and some included the plan. (04/20/2009)

By Joy

Does anyone have Week One of Weight Watchers Quick Start program? Thanks.

Judy from Vernon, BC

Answers:

I have been trying to find the Weight Watchers Quick Start Menu. It was the menu for the first week of Weight Watchers back in the early 80s. It was called the Quick Start Menu - Week 1.

Patty from Syracuse, NY

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

I have that menu, but it is too long to type (I'm not much of a typist). If there is some way I can get your mailing address I will be happy to copy it and mail it to you. jsham from AR

(03/01/2009)

By jsham