Homemade Polymer Clay

How do you make polymer clay?

By Jason from Philippines

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here's a good recipe: theartfulcrafter.com/craft-ideas-nine.html

You cannot make polymer clay you can just made cold porcelain or airdry clay if you are in the Philippines. You can't buy polymer clay because I was there before, but you can buy air dry clay from national books store "art attack". That's what I was using when I was there.

Polymer clay and cold porcelain are not the same. Cold porcelain is air dry polymer clay you need to bake it to became hard you can buy stuff for polymer clay and air dry clay tools from Daiso or Saizen in St Francis there is daiso, but I go to Saizen is located in Robinson Galeria. You can buy polymer clay there and tools too.

November 17, 2010 Flag

What is the recipe for homemade polymer clay?

By Sarah from Calauan, Philippines

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 5, 2010 Flag

I am looking for a recipe for polymer clay.

By Corrie from South Africa

Answers:

Homemade Polymer Clay

I doubt that you can make genuine polymer clay at home. Why not just buy it, it is certainly cheap enough and available from many sources on line. (03/13/2010)

By DeBushe

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 3, 2010 Flag

I read the recipe for making my own polymer clay and I'm excited to try it. However, when I mix the cornstarch and glue, will I be free to work and condition it? Does it need to be baked? And will it stay soft like the Sculptey clay (for later use) or will it dry out?

Leighann from Richmond, VA

Answers:

Homemade Polymer Clay

I used my brain and found out how to make the clay less sticky. I added cornstarch and it worked. Woo hoo.
(11/28/2008)

By I love it

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
A photo of hands molding multi-colored polymer clay.
Making Homemade Polymer Clay
Crafts AdviceNovember 17, 2010
Polymer Clay Extruder
Cleaning a Polymer Clay Extruder
Papier Mache Clay
Papier Mache Clay Recipe
Clay Octopus Craft
Polymer Clay Crafts
Making Sand Clay
Making Sand Clay
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:09:12 AM on 10.0.2.167 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.