Floret Salad

Recipe from Taste of Home

• 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
  • 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
  • 3 medium red onions, halved and sliced
  • Ad
  • 2 cups mayonnaise
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup cider vinegar
  • 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 3 tsp. dill weed
  • 2 tsp. salt
  • dash hot sauce

In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.

By Robin from Washington, IA

This recipe was copied from the August/September issue of Taste of Home magazine.

I am sure most of all of the recipes you see are copied. You didn't think they were all originals, did you?

Thanks Robin, for All of the time you take to share so many recipes and ideas.

I too think that is wrong to do

Actually the recipes I post are not copied and pasted from magazines, they are ones I have been given by family and friends.I am not slamming on Robin by any means but thriftyfun posted a statement awhile back telling people NOT to copy and paste recipes and sign your name to them that credit needed to be given to the place you acquired them from

isn't that plagerizing ?

I have never seen any reference to Taste of Home on these recipes that are copied from their publications. The fact of the matter is, pretty much all of the June/July issue was copied on this website and now the whole August/September issue is being posted. Who knows how long this has been going on? I wonder what Reiman Publications would say about this when their magazine states"Materials in this publication may not be reproduced in any form without permission".

Hi Eena,

Nearly all of recipes are submitted by our readers. We do make our guidelines clear on the submission form. These do appear to be from Taste of Home but because you need to be a member to view the actual recipe, we can't be sure. We're taking your word for it and giving them credit at the top of each recipe. Because they have already been published on our site, we will only remove them if asked by their site. Hopefully they will appreciate the links.

Susan from ThriftyFun

broccoli salad
Floret Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads VegetableAugust 23, 2007
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Wood Salad Bowl
Caring For Wood Salad Bowls