"Orange Oil" Cleaner

One of you wonderful ThriftyFuners, I think someone who cleans houses for a living, sent in a tip a few weeks ago which I printed and promptly lost! So could someone respond with it again, please? It was about some kind of cleaner (with orange oil, I think) that works great on tile showers and tubs. Also, does it work on fiberglass tubs and sinks too?

Thanks!
Lynn from Calif. from Chico, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm not sure but I believe it's either Goo-Gone or Kleen-Go. I keep a scratch pad on my computer desk and those are two names that I wrote down a few weeks ago. Why else would I write down the names of two cleaners? LOL. It has to be from that cleaning tip.

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMarch 8, 2006
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Close up of Cleaning Eyeglasses
Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:52:35 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.