Mold on a Baby Swing

We had a baby swing given to us but it has mold or mildew on the seat cover. Can this be removed and if so what do I use? Can you buy new seat covers for them?

you can try bleach, but it's better to be safe and throw it out. you may be able to get a recplacement at a baby's r us store. Or you can try sewing up a new one. take the old one and trace it out on some paper, then you can use some large towels use 2 of them for softness. cut it to shape from the pattern and sew around, or quilt it, then you can just throw it in the wash when it's dirty. and make sure you wash the frame really well, with bleach or liquid lysol. hope this helps

Try 'Greased Lightening' (I purchased it at the Dollar General store) for the mold and mildew. Then sanitize it with lysol or something that is used for that purpose.

I ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO GET IT ALL OUT BY JUST DOING A COUPLE OF WASHES ON HOT WATER

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELP

i need help! i have this stroller that was baught when i had my first child ( the one that holds the car seat in it) well it has been put away in storage and now i am about to have my second child and found that the stroller was covered in mold in diffferent area's i have tried bleach for colors and washed it and then i let it soak in the bath tub in hot water with the same bleach but still it wont go away is there anything else i can use to get it out of the fabric?

This is exactly what I needed! Thank you!

Home and Garden Cleaning MoldJanuary 20, 2007
Making a Rope Swing
Making a Rope Swing
Preventing Mold On Berries, Moldy Strawberry
Preventing Mold On Fresh Berries
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
🎉
🎄