Decorating Sheep's Pen at the Fair

I know it is early yet but the kids need decorations for their sheep pen at fair in June. Any ideas for sheep and lamb crafts and other decorating ideas?

Arlene from Wisconsin

How about item's made by wool? Blankets, felted items, sweaters etc? Good Luck

New Hampshire

I just thought I might add an idea. What about buying old stuffed animals at thrift stores and such in lambs and sheep or say bunnies mad of lambs wool and make a garland out of them and string cotton balls in between? You could use fishing line and darning needles and the kids could make it themselves. Hope this helps.

I don't know if it'll help or not but we use patterned fabric and fabric paint along with pictures of his sheep for my son's sign at the fair.

Crafts AdviceFebruary 25, 2008
markers in holder
Pen and Pencil Holder Ideas
red, blue, and yellow prize ribbons
Winning Craft Entries At The State Fair
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating