Duct Tape Picture Frame

Even if you don't have a frame, you can make your pictures look decorative with colored duct tape! Add a magnet to the back and you can display it on your refrigerator with pride.

Items Needed:

• picture to frame
  • duct tape (2 colors complimentary to picture)
  • scissors

Instructions:

1. The lengths and widths of your duct tape you will need will depend on the size picture you would like to frame. Take your picture and add an inch to the height and the width. That should be the sizes of your strips of duct tape.
  2. Ad

3. Make 2 strips of duct tape the height of your picture + 1 inch. Put them sticky sides together. Repeat. (You should have 2 strips with the sticky sides in.)
  4. Make 2 strips of duct tape the width of your picture + 1 inch. Put them sticky sides together. Repeat. (You should have 2 strips with the sticky sides in.)
  5. Take the 4 strips and create a frame around your picture. You may have to trim the width pieces so the whole picture will show. On the back, tape the width pieces and the picture to the height pieces.
  6. Decorate your frame in any way you would like.

7. I took duct tape the color of the width pieces and cut off strips that would allow me to cover every corner. I ended up with a very nice design.
  8. I used duct tape to attach a magnet to the back of my picture. Now it is easily displayed on my refrigerator.

This is a rather simple craft that kids in elementary school should be able to do. However, make the frames really fancy and it would be perfect for a 30 minute adult craft workshop.

Making Decorative Photo Frames
Making Decorative Picture Frames
Crafts Framing DecorativeJuly 19, 2006
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
A wooden frame with red glitter hearts.
Decorating a Wooden Picture Frame
Making a Duct Tape Bow
Making a Duct Tape Bow
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
🎄