Duct Tape Picture Frame
Even if you don't have a frame, you can make your pictures look decorative with colored duct tape! Add a magnet to the back and you can display it on your refrigerator with pride.
- picture to frame
- duct tape (2 colors complimentary to picture)
- The lengths and widths of your duct tape you will need will depend on the size picture you would like to frame. Take your picture and add an inch to the height and the width. That should be the sizes of your strips of duct tape.
- Make 2 strips of duct tape the height of your picture + 1 inch. Put them sticky sides together. Repeat. (You should have 2 strips with the sticky sides in.)
- Make 2 strips of duct tape the width of your picture + 1 inch. Put them sticky sides together. Repeat. (You should have 2 strips with the sticky sides in.)
- Take the 4 strips and create a frame around your picture. You may have to trim the width pieces so the whole picture will show. On the back, tape the width pieces and the picture to the height pieces.
- Decorate your frame in any way you would like.
- I took duct tape the color of the width pieces and cut off strips that would allow me to cover every corner. I ended up with a very nice design.
- I used duct tape to attach a magnet to the back of my picture. Now it is easily displayed on my refrigerator.
This is a rather simple craft that kids in elementary school should be able to do. However, make the frames really fancy and it would be perfect for a 30 minute adult craft workshop.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 26, 2017 at 10:11:45 PM on 10.0.2.194 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us