The "Use Half" Rule

I have discovered through trial and error that you can cut in half the amount of shampoo, conditioner, dishwasher detergent, washing powder, fabric softener, etc. and it still does a good job. Experiment with it until you get an amount that is satisfactory to you.

By Richardson, Georgia

That is so true about half. I start out using less each time till I get to half. I also buy dish detergent and fill an old bottle 1/3 and the rest with water. I now put peroxide in my dishwasher in the rinse cycle. I read that that is one of the ingredients in the regular dishwasher product. I use dollar store dishwasher and peroxide. Dishes are coming out better than with the expensive stuff. Same thing for sugar and butter in recipes. Try putting a little less in. It still tastes good and is better for your health.

Putting Money in Change Purse
Living a Frugal Lifestyle
Health & Beauty BeautyJune 15, 2004
Bread for Bread Pudding
Bread for Making Bread Pudding
A mom and child walking in the woods.
Living a Simple Lifestyle
When Are You Being Too Frugal?
When Are You Being Too Frugal?
Transplanting Bulbs
Transplanting Bulbs
🎉
🎄