Clean Blinds With Magic Eraser

I admit I am a bit of a clean freak. I hate dust, streaky glass, spotted stainless steel and appliances. Therefore, I was in quite a state with dirty/dusty blinds (36 windows worth) and an ivory leather couch (what were we thinking) that was dirty and dingy.

Desperate for a solution I took my "MR CLEAN" magic eraser purchased for 89 cents at the local supermarket and went to town. I first cleaned the blinds with a damp cloth and then "erased" them. Voila! They were as clean as they had ever been and with much less effort.

Next, I tackled the couch. The eraser removed years of newsprint, sticky fingerprints and even an ink stain came right up. I am not sure that this didn't harm the leather but, it sure looks good for now!

I use my eraser on woodwork, painted surfaces, appliances and well, you get the picture. I always rinse the eraser well and allow to drain. I never squeeze it as this seems to shorten it's life span. Happy Cleaning!

By Diana from Prospect, KY

Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsFebruary 11, 2009
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Canvas Blinds
Cleaning Canvas Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
🎉
🎄