Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
Make this delicious dessert for your next party...it is sure to be a hit!
- 1 package angel food cake, prepared as directed
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 2 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip or Cool Whip Lite topping, divided
- 2 package frozen mixed berries, thawed, well drained
- Baked angel food cake according to package directions. Let cool.
- Cut cake into cubes, place in large bowl.
- Combine orange juice and almond extract. Drizzle over cake cubes; toss lightly.
- Pour milk into another large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Layer half the cake cubes in bottom of 2 qt. glass serving bowl or 2 qt. round baking dish.
- Reserve a few berries for garnish. Top with layers of half each of the remaining berries and pudding mixture. Repeat layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 6 hours before serving.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and reserved berries just before serving.
Yields: 16 servings (1/2 cup each)
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:29:11 AM on 10.0.2.175 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us