Is My Couch Dirty?

I purchased a cream color microfiber couch at Roomstore just a 3 months ago. I spilled a tiny bit of water on it and noticed that the wet spot looked black. It looked like I had smeared some black ink on it or something. The spot faded away once the water spot dried. However, it bothers me to think that my couch is really dirty. Is this the case? If so, how do I clean it? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Christina from Tempe, AZ

No, it's not dirty. Ever spash water on your shirt from the drinking fountian? The water spots appear much darker than the acutal fabric until they dry out.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJune 30, 2008
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs