Candle Wax on Microfiber

My husband spilled red candle wax on the arm of my new microfiber sofa. I have tried everything to get it out and so far nothing works it is a fairly large spot. What can I do?

Ann from White Bluff, TN

There is a little bit of gum residue on the new microfiber couch...how do i remove it?!??!

The other night we had no electricity and after the candle had been burning for awhile, I lifted it and the wax spilled on my new microfiber barco lounger.

It looked black and like it was burnt (my chairs are a tan.)

I used the iron on low with paper towels and it completely took off the wax. I then did the ice water with dish soap.

Amazing! It looks like nothing happened. I am so pleased.

Marcia

Has anyone ever noticed that once a candle has burned completed out it is very difficult to get the residual candle out. I was taught a trick by a, believe it or not, candle salesperson and it works like a charm. Put the candle in the freezer. I normally forget about it until the next day. When you take it out, immediately thrust is down upon your hand and the candle will release. I am about to go downstairs and either put ice packs or frozen votice/tea light holders ontop of the wax on my brand new microfiber. I don't expect it to come right up, however someone told me to do this and when the wax hardens, gently take and ice-pick (a bit leery of that so I may just hit it a couple of times with a butter knife and gently try to get the remaining residue off with some type of gentle plastic. I will tell you all how it goes. Wish me luck. Karen

I spilled wax on microfiber couch then I used hot water to remove now there's a stain there what can I do to remove it

Microfiber Sofa
Removing Candle Wax From Microfiber
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 19, 2006
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 4:08:22 AM on 10.0.1.203 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.