Clean And Reuse Vent Filters

I buy the blue fiberglass air conditioner vent filters. They usual come 4 in a pack for about $2.00. Instead of changing them and throwing them away every 4 months, I vacuum them, reuse them and they are as good as new. Also, I spray a little Lysol on them to keep mold and mildew to a minimum. It works great.

By 1bigmama from South Carolina

It's 2 dollars. The deal is that there is micro particulate matter trapped in the fiberglass. The filter doesn't catch all of this to begin with but it does get some. The second time around even less. The most important thing about it, is the extra load you are putting on the air handler. Now I live in Savannah Ga. If I don't put a new filter in every month my house just won't get cool. And I get a 400 dollar electric bill.

furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
Home and Garden Home Improvement CoolingMarch 8, 2006
Floor Air Vent
Removing Urine Odors From an Air Vent
wild mouse
Keeping Mice Out of a Dryer Vent
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
Clothes Dryer
Cleaning a Dryer Vent
🎉
🎄