Print Recipes in Letter Format

If you print recipes from a website in letter or A4 format, you can put them into a plastic sleeve and put them on the fridge or other metal surface with a magnet. You can keep several recipes in one sleeve (using a strong magnet might be helpful) and swap recipes as you need them.

I also printed an oven temperature guide and stuck it behind the oven (in a sleeve and stuck on with sellotape (sticky-tape) spots ), so when I use recipes from different countries which use different settings, I can easily check what I need to set my oven to.

By TLC4fdfnet from London, UK

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsDecember 17, 2010
Paper hand print turkey.
Hand Print Turkeys
Film Slide
Converting Slides to a Digital Format
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
installing software
Installing Corel Print House
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 22, 2016 at 2:26:33 AM on in 796 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.