Clean Windows with Windshield Wash

I clean my windows and mirrors with cheap windshield wash. It is about $1.00 for a gallon and I use it full strength.

By Patricia

I read somewhere that you shouldn't use windshield washer solvent inside your home as there are some kind of toxic fumes that could occur. I would be sure to have plenty of ventilation, just in case.

Here's a tip: Use a squeegie on your windows when cleaning them. It will cut your cleaning time in half and there won't be any streaks left. Just remember to wipe the squeegie off after every wipe. Use any window cleaner or vineger and water will also work.

A man cleaning a window in his house.
Saving Money on Window Cleaner
Home and Garden Cleaning GlassMay 7, 2004
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
Windshield Washers Not Spraying