Fluffy (Maltese)

Fluffy is a 5 year old Maltese. We bought Fluffy at a pet store in Oct of 2000. Fluffy likes to play play fetch and she loves to be with my husband (her dad) and is often in his arms. People often ask us if her feet ever touch the floor. She does not know she is a dog.

Our daughter, Fluffy, is pictured on her new pet couch. She actually uses this couch to aid her in getting up onto our couch.

By labsah from Brooksville, FL

Fluffy is gorgeous! I don't blame you for wanting to hold her all the time. I adore her sofa - she looks so regal - maybe you need to change her name to Queen Fluffy!

Fluffy is beautiful, she reminds me of my two year shitzu maltese ollie. They are such loving dogs.

Maltese
Maltese Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 13, 2006
Floss Flower
Growing Floss Flower
Couscous in Bowl
Recipes Using Couscous
One serving.
Tamale Pie Recipes
Fluffy meringue hearts.
Homemade Meringue
🎉
🎄