Make Ahead Raised Waffles
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
January 7, 2021
These are light, fluffy and tender. Because the batter is made the evening before, it saves time in the morning. They freeze well.
Prep Time: Overnight
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 5 8-inch waffles
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Dissolve yeast in water, adding salt and sugar.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Let sit in a covered container overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, let the batter come to room temperature.
- Prepare in a waffle maker.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 19:11:22 in 5 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.