Easy Homemade Waffles
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
November 12, 2020
This is a basic recipe that can have variations, if desired. It only takes one bowl, makes plenty, and freezes well for future breakfasts.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes in the waffle iron
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 12 4-inch waffles
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, margarine or butter, melted
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 2/3 cup milk
- Chocolate chips or blueberries, if desired
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray. Heat the waffle iron.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl until fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine until smooth. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter onto the center of the hot waffle iron. Add chips or blueberries on the top, if using. Add more cooking spray for each new waffle.
- Bake 5 minutes or until the steaming stops.
- Remove carefully.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.