Quickly Clean Your Bathtub and Shower

To quickly and easily clean your bathtub area or shower stall, fill a bucket with cleaner and hot water. Place the bucket into the tub or at the bottom of the stall. Use a mop with the water-cleaner mixture to wash down entire area.

Rinse out bucket and mop and repeat the same procedure with water to rinse, or if you have a hand-held shower head, you can rinse everything with that. Works like a charm!

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

I love your method but, what kinda fumeless cleaner to use? thanks.

I just fill the tub with hot water, little bit of Dawn dish detergent, and bleach. But I'll use your method because it's less water.

I have mobility issues that make it hard for me to kneel and rise in our cramped bathroom. Think I'll try your method next time. Thanks for the idea!

Our tub gets dirty with 3 boys, a husband that works construction, I garden and we both tan and use bronzer. So at the end of each day, it's a discolored mess. An SOS pad works wonders. Much faster and more efficient then even bleach poured in. I've even used the wal mart brand and they work just as well. Just wipe off the tub with the SOS pad and rinse with the shower head or use a cup to rinse tub and walls clean.