Firming Up Sagging Skin

What is the best remedy for sagging skin?

By Ann

Answers

Natural resources like plant extracts are best remedy over sagging skin.Poor diet, poor hydration, excess sun exposure and exposure to pollution and harsh chemicals accelerate the skin sagging process early.Try to use oxygen based cosmetics,diet rich in vitamin A and E.

May 4, 2010 Flag

I'm 52 years old and gravity is my curse. I need help, please. Can anyone recommend a product to help firm up the skin on my buttocks and on my body? I am losing the battle. Because of age my skin is sagging all over my arms, legs, etc. Please help. Thank you.

Smoochie

Answers:

Firming Up Sagging Skin

I'm a 60 year old female and there is no product in this world that will firm up your skin. You didn't mention how much you weigh, but the only way to firm up your body/skin is to start eating healthy, cut out the sugar which will help you to lose weight, and exercise. (10/02/2008)

By MCW

Firming Up Sagging Skin

I absolutely love Palmer's cocoa butter firming lotion. You can get it at WalMart for around $5.00 a bottle. This stuff really works, believe me, I have 5 children and use it every day. You can Google it with reviews and read the testimonials for yourself. I also recommend drinking lots of water and doing pilates, you will be amazed at how many years you will take off body. Good luck. (10/03/2008)

By BridgetOFlynn

Firming Up Sagging Skin

Everyone looks for a cure all in a bottle and there isn't any. There are three reasons why someone can look good as they age. Two of the reasons one could do something about. One is diet; the other is exercise. The one you can't do anything about is the genes you have. However, gravity always wins in the end. (10/03/2008)

By Harry

Firming Up Sagging Skin

Read about this exercise in a woman's magazine at the laundromat.

Do you want to firm up your buttocks?

Squeeze your buttocks as hard as you can for a count of three, then release. Repeat 10 times. Repeat with a second set of 10, squeezing a little less hard. Do this at least once a day, or whenever you find yourself waiting in a line. (10/03/2008)

By MCW

Firming Up Sagging Skin

I had some skin on my neck that was starting to sag a lot. I started using scrub on it everyday. I also use a nail brush on it (one that is used just for the neck). Anyway, I kept up the routine for months. After 4 or so months, my skin started to look better. Now it really looks pretty good. I don't know if this would work for saggy skin everywhere, but it is cheap enough and worth a try. (10/03/2008)

By mulberry204

Firming Up Sagging Skin

Eat "real" food, nothing processed. Eat lots of veggies and fruit (even juice them or make smoothies) and stay away from all refined sugar and simple carbs. Sugar and the simple carbs that instantly turn into sugar is one of the worst enemies of skin and all our tissues. Also, use fruit and veggies on skin. They make skin look bright and toned. You can use the leftovers of the smoothies or juices you make. I love plain yogurt for a few minutes, rinse, then follow with a few dabs of fresh lemon juice. Make fruit ice cubes to use in drinks, but also to use for the face. Keep in a separate baggie in freezer and it lasts a long time.

Get fresh air, exercise that gets your heart rate high enough for 20 minutes or so (enough to make your skin flushed and sweaty) and 7 to 8 hours of sleep. The body is designed to repair itself, but sometimes we give it so much to fight off it doesn't stand a chance.

Oh, and contrary to what the trends say, fat is a good thing in our diet. But the right kinds of fats and within reason. Stay far away from trans fats, deep fried fats, and most animal fats. Real butter, in moderation, is good. Un-heated or a very low heat for most oils. Nuts are awesome for us.

I recommend reading "In Defense of Food". It really opens your eyes to the bad decisions nutritionists and government health organizations have made. The mantra for the book is "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." (10/05/2008)

By Guest

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
A woman caring for her skin.
Remedies for Sagging Skin
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceMay 4, 2010
level and tape measure
Repairing a Sagging Floor
bandaid covering a skin tag
Remedies for Skin Tags
An apricot cut in half.
Peeling Apricots
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
🎉
🎄