Do Not Mix Pine-Sol and Bleach

Warning: Do not mix these two, Pine-Sol and Clorox Bleach. They emit a colorless odorless fume that causes difficulty breathing and increased heart rate. It happened to me and the bottles clearly state do not mix.

By Alirn from NYC

Bless you for posting this tip and I am thankful that you're okay! I so wish everyone would learn that it's unsafe to mix bleach with anything other than plain water at all and that even then the bleach can cause several health issues and huge environmental concerns! Thumbs up!

Whew! I think we've done this before.. that is, mixed these two chemicals. No more, and thanks for the warning!

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceFebruary 10, 2011
Pine needle bunches tied with fabric.
Crafts Using Pine Needles
Pine Cones
Getting Seeds From Pine Cones
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
A pile of shelled pine nuts
Recipes Using Pine Nuts