Use Packaging Twist Ties For Bows

I have two tips that go together. The first one is when making bows, save those plastic covered wires that are on the back of all kids toys that holds the toys in the box. The color is neutral and matches all color of ribbon much better than green floral wire and is so much better on your fingers especially when you read on to my next tip.

After making your bow and attaching the plastic covered wire I mentioned above, when ready to twist, twist the bow and not the wire. You will get a lot tighter bow by doing it this way.

By Janette from Parkersburg, WV

Wire-Edged Ribbon Bow
Making Decorative Bows
Crafts MiscellaneousApril 23, 2008
Wire-Edged Ribbon Bow
Making a Wire-Edged Ribbon Bow
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Twist Ties
Uses for Twist Ties
Making a Felt Bow
Making a Felt Bow