Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Frozen Foods at Dollar Tree

I recently found that my local Dollar Tree carries high quality brand name frozen foods. I got Green Giant steam in the bag vegetables for a dollar a pack, which is much less expensive than at my local supermarket. They also have garlic bread, Italian ice, and waffles. I checked to make sure they were not from a shady second rate place, or iffy foreign country. The quality has been every bit as good as what I get at the market.

By Sarah from Savannah, GA

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Sandi [390]11/15/2008

I too love the things you can get at the Dollar Tree now!

I buy Talapia fish. It's small, sure, but for a main dish for lunch?? Perfect!!

I also buy Salmon in a Teriyaki sauce that is really good. I buy corn, olives, coffee, marinated mushrooms and more in the dry isle.

And when I can buy Hormel 8 pack sausage for 1.00 and it's 1.98 at Winco, 2.07 at Walmart, 2.45 at Safeways and 2.98 at Freddys...then no, I can't buy it cheaper, even with a coupon.

By doxiemom (Guest Post)11/13/2008

I bought Mrs. Smith's pumpkin pie at the Dollar Tree. One box even had a $1.00 coupon on it to use somewhere else.

By April [170]11/12/2008

Ours carries them also, but the sizes are smaller, so it really isn't that much (if any) cheaper than buying the full size at the grocery store.

By (Guest Post)11/12/2008

Yes you are right about the dollar stores. I found roasted red peppers and sun dried tomatoes for $1.00 a jar. Compare that to grocery store prices even with a coupon.

By (Guest Post)11/12/2008

You can get the same products at the supermarket much cheaper using manufacturer's coupons!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.