Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Frozen Foods at Dollar Tree

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I recently found that my local Dollar Tree carries high quality brand name frozen foods. I got Green Giant steam in the bag vegetables for a dollar a pack, which is much less expensive than at my local supermarket. They also have garlic bread, Italian ice, and waffles. I checked to make sure they were not from a shady second rate place, or iffy foreign country. The quality has been every bit as good as what I get at the market.

By Sarah from Savannah, GA

By

By (Guest Post) 11/12/2008 Flag

You can get the same products at the supermarket much cheaper using manufacturer's coupons!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 11/12/2008 Flag

Yes you are right about the dollar stores. I found roasted red peppers and sun dried tomatoes for $1.00 a jar. Compare that to grocery store prices even with a coupon.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By April 187 452 11/12/2008 Flag

Ours carries them also, but the sizes are smaller, so it really isn't that much (if any) cheaper than buying the full size at the grocery store.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By doxiemom (Guest Post) 11/13/2008 Flag

I bought Mrs. Smith's pumpkin pie at the Dollar Tree. One box even had a $1.00 coupon on it to use somewhere else.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sandi/Poor But Proud 463 2,126 11/15/2008 Flag

I too love the things you can get at the Dollar Tree now!

I buy Talapia fish. It's small, sure, but for a main dish for lunch?? Perfect!!

I also buy Salmon in a Teriyaki sauce that is really good. I buy corn, olives, coffee, marinated mushrooms and more in the dry isle.

And when I can buy Hormel 8 pack sausage for 1.00 and it's 1.98 at Winco, 2.07 at Walmart, 2.45 at Safeways and 2.98 at Freddys...then no, I can't buy it cheaper, even with a coupon.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Post a Comment