Summer Beach Garden

We have a summer home in Fenwick, Island, De. My husband is a avid surf fisher. I decided to create a small beach garden for him at our main home in NJ. I've placed it for him to see as he leaves for work everyday. This reminds him, that he'll soon get back to the beach. Now, he starts his day with this happy reminder. In this section are all the plants, artifacts, and even a red caution ribbon from Coney Island, NY. We brought up buckets of the sand from the beach as well.

By Sandra from Montvale, NJ

Summer Beach Garden

That is a very lovely thought you had - I know your husband really appreciates it. We could all use a happy reminder like that as we go day by day, couldn't we? Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you.

Photos GardenSeptember 10, 2008
A deflated beach ball used as a wedge pillow.
Using Beach Balls
Driftwood Door Handle
Driftwood Craft Ideas
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
beach shell rocks and wood
Beach Theme Craft Ideas
🎄
🍂