Canopy Frame for Garden Treasures Baja Swing

I am trying to find the canopy frame for the Garden Treasures Baja Swing purchased from Lowe's a few years back.

Jeri

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi Jen and Everyone,

I have the same question as Jen. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement canopy frame (not the canopy just the frame) for a 3 person Lowes Garden Pleasures Baja Swing, SS-I-109GS (Item Nos. 243826). I have a bad reaction to the sun and need to replace the frame or bracket which holds the canopy. Thanks for any and all tips about this post.

Kat

Garden swing with canopy
Finding a Replacement Canopy for a Garden Treasures Swing
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 18, 2009
Canopy Bed
Canopy Bed Ideas
Making a Rope Swing
Making a Rope Swing
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Green Dumpster
Dumpster Diving Tips and Tricks
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:09:48 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.