Egg Carton Flowers
Here's are some cute flowers that kids can make for their mothers and grandmothers.
- pipe cleaners
- Styrofoam egg carton
- miscellaneous plastic beads
- tissue paper (optional)
- Cut egg carton apart, keeping (and separating) the bottom circles.
- Cut tissue paper into squares.
- Because pipe cleaners are part metal, they have a built-in needle. Push pipe cleaner through base of "flower" cup.
- Push the decorative paper onto the pipe cleaner also.
- To finish: place one or a few beads on tip, beads should fit snug. If you only have pony beads, give it extra pipe cleaner, fold over and twist.
- Adjust cup if desired.
- Place in a nice vase and give to someone special, mom perhaps? This is an easy craft, and helps to re-use the unrecyclable Styrofoam egg cartons.
By Starchild from Lamoille County, VT
May 3, 20070 found this helpful
hey I took a better photo. here:
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
December 23, 20070 found this helpful
These are so cute! I will definitely keep these in mind to do with my kids.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 6:29:59 AM on 10.0.2.113 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us