Whiter Teeth

How do I whiten teeth?

By Peter from Washington, UK

Best Answer

I have had good luck using the Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster. It's sold near the toothpaste in stores. You put some of this on with your toothpaste when you brush. It does make teeth a few shades whiter. No sensitivity issues and inexpensive - under $6.

Best Answer

Baking soda and peroxide. Mix into a paste. Brush with this prior to brushing with tooth paste. Drink coffee, tea and all dark sodas thru a straw as it will not get on front of the teeth this way.

Best Answer

Crest white strips work beautifully. You will have to invest some money at first, but they last a long time. They are easy to use and work great. I had mine professionally done and it didn't last at all. Now I use the Crest strips every few weeks for a few days. You don't have to use them every day, just a few days at a time.

Best Answer

Try brushing with a paste of baking soda and water. You will have to get used to the taste but after a while you get used to it.

Best Answer

Plus White is the brand (12 bucks) and there's a lot of uses in one tube

of it, as it's about the size of a tube of toothpaste.

Dull dingy teeth from smoking or drinking coffee (gone in 5 minutes).

I heard a tip on a local radio station featuring the John Tesh show who always has wonderful tips. Smashing a strawberry and a little baking soda helps whiten teeth. My guess is the grit from the strawberry helps remove stains.

Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceMarch 23, 2011
Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Bluing
Using Bluing
Baking Soda, Lemon, Mint and a Toothbrush displayed on a white background
Frugal Teeth Whitening
🎉
🎄