Shell Wreath with Candle Holder
- dollar store Styrofoam wreath
- hot glue gun
- gollar store shells and colored rocks
- clear sealer
- glass candle kolder
- glass paints (optional)
- I painted some of the shells, but they can be left plain.
- Glue them however you want them.
- Spray with clear sealer, makes it shine.
- The candle holder is glass painted, I buy glass paints only when they are on sale.
This looks beautiful in your bathroom and you can use colors that match in yours.
By Sheri from Stockton, CA
By krafty sheri
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Wow -- that's cool! I've never been into the beach decorating scheme, but these shells are fun! Thanks for sharing.
The wreath is so cool! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa fr/ Indiana
How lovely! Are the seashells painted with glass paint also? Is this built on a styrofoam base? What kind of glue did you use?
Add your voice to the conversation.