How to Make a Sea Shell Wreath
Sea shells can be used in so many craft projects. This is a guide about how to make a sea shell wreath.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 3 Comments
- dollar store Styrofoam wreath
- hot glue gun
- gollar store shells and colored rocks
- clear sealer
- glass candle kolder
- glass paints (optional)
- I painted some of the shells, but they can be left plain.
- Glue them however you want them.
- Spray with clear sealer, makes it shine.
- The candle holder is glass painted, I buy glass paints only when they are on sale.
This looks beautiful in your bathroom and you can use colors that match in yours.
By Sheri from Stockton, CA
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 21, 2017 at 5:02:21 PM on 10.0.1.6 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us