Husqvarna Riding Mower Won't Start

My mower won't start. It has new fuel and a new filter. Gas does not pass through the fuel pump. There is a spark from the spark plugs. I tried spraying starting fluid into the carb, it still does not try to start. I am stumped.

By Mike U. from NM

I have to assume the mower ran before you changed the filter. So I can only offer two thoughts.

1. Does the gas flow only in one direction with the filter. If that is the case maybe it is instaled backwards.

2. Could there be a kink in the gas line somewhere so the carb is fuel deprived.

Not much help but that is all I can suggest.

I just had the same problem. My neighbor figured out at the top of the gas cap there is a hole. It was plugged. Worked great after that.

Husqvarna Riding Mower Won't Start
Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJuly 13, 2011
Riding Mower
Repairing a MTD Riding Mower
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start
🎉
🎄