Planning a Ladies Tea at Church

Our church is planning a ladies tea in June or July. I am looking for inexpensive party favors for about one hundred ladies. Any ideas?
Thank you.

By dinah from Nashville, TN

You might be most interested in the last posts from thriftyfun. You could make 100 different bookmarks and it wouldn't cost you that much money. The women would have something they could take home with them.

For our wedding on a budget, I made sachets from netting, potpourri, very thin ribbon, tiny silk flowers and pearls and lots of hot glue gunning. Very inexpensive, very easy and very pretty! Every time we are in the craft store the scent reminds me of my wedding day.

Planning a Ladies Tea at Church
Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaApril 7, 2011
Planning a Church Brunch
Planning a Church Brunch
Church Tea
Church Harvest Tea Ideas
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Church Decorated for Wedding
Decorating a Church for a Wedding