Applying Lotion To Your Back

Category Moisturizer
Trying to apply lotion to your own back can be a challenge. Get creative and also try some of the solutions found in this guide. This is a guide about applying lotion to your back.

I found the perfect way to put lotion on my back all by myself. I may be a grandma but I get a brain storm now and then. Use a wooden spoon with a really long handle. Put about four squirts of lotion on the backside of the spoon and smear it around a bit. It keeps the lotion from falling on the floor. Repeat for the bottom part of your back. Keep this spoon separate in a bathroom drawer (or keep by your lotions).

By Jennifer from Cincinnati, OH

Another great tool for scratching your back is a new, unused toilet brush from the DT!

It is scratchy, has a long handle, and works oh so well!

To apply lotion to your back and other hard to reach places, I fine that a bath scrunchy with a handle work really good. Just apply as much lotion as you need, and use it like you would in the shower. After slide a plastic bag over it, and it's ready for next time.

By msweed from Ontario, Canada

Answers:

Applying Lotion To Your Back

I, normally just get my husband or my daughters to do it for me. Sometimes my grand kid but they usually put too much on! (02/26/2010)

By sickandsexy

If you go to tanning salons and find it hard to apply tanning lotion on your back, don't bother buying a lotion applicator for your back. Just use a rubber cooking spatula. It worked great for me and now I don't miss spots on my back anymore!

By Emmy from Elsmere, KY

Answers:

Use A Rubber Spatula for Applying Lotion To Your Back

I used this method to apply self-tanner. What a great idea! Thank you. (08/04/2008)

By Rachelita

Thank you for sharing this. I, too, go to a tanning salon and have had an awful time with this problem.
I'm going to do this, this afternoon.

I also would like to ask, how do I get that little bit of area that's behind my arms to tan? I have this small area around the crease of my arm pit that is as white as all get out. (07/27/2009)

By lrrn567