Using Crisco as a Moisturizer

Category Moisturizer
Just about any oil can be used as moisturizer when used in moderation. This is a page about using crisco as a moisturizer.

If you suffer from dry skin, or just want a good moisturizer, try Crisco. I know it sounds gross, but it really works well, is cheap and sinks in. The only problem I have found is that my dogs follow me trying to lick it off. ;)

Source: My doctor told me about this tip.

By Mina from Bonaire, GA

I know this will sound crazy to most of you but I use Crisco on my face and neck at night for a moisturizer! It takes only a very small amount for a light coat. My face has never broken out. It doesn't clog my pores and it makes my face feel soft in the morning. If you look at the ingredients, you'll find that Crisco is made with soybean oil, cottonseed oil and antioxidants. I just turned 50 in August and everyone says that I look like I'm in my 30's.

By Beth from Springfield, MO

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerJune 22, 2017
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Crisco-as-a-Moisturizer.html