InStyler Rotating Curling Iron Reviews

Has anyone tried that new InStyler Rotating Curling Iron yet? If so, do you like it? Any problems with it, etc.?

Lynn from Chico, CA

My wonderful husband got my daughter and I one for Christmas.

It works like magic. I love it. I have fine curly hair. After it's dry I use the instyler and you'd never know my hair was a kinky mess. I think it runs a little hot I started using it on med. But thought my ends we dry, so I now use it on low. I would definitely buy it. I'm very pleased. Have not had any problems.

It's the greatest, gave them as Christmas gifts to my grand daughter.

My daughter talked me into buying this, I wish I hadn't. I paid extra so I would get the one that heats up faster, but it still takes longer than any of my other styling products to heat up. They send you two, one of ours has quit working (I haven't contacted them about replacing it yet). I've also noticed that the spinning part is slowing down on the one that still works. Also, they keep calling me, wanting me to enroll in some programs they have and wanted to charge me $20 a month for with the credit card number they already have, they were sort of deceptive like I was already enrolled and they were calling to confirm the address. I don't like that they kept my number and keep trying to trick me into it when I've flat out said no several times. I really wish I'd just spent the money on a Chi Iron.

Also, I should have mentioned that since the spinning part is slowing down (used to spin real fast now spins much more slowly) the flatening doesn't hold as long, at first we could get by with doing it every other day, now my daughter's hair is starting to look frizzie again by the end of the day.

I love the instyler, however, they keep charging me $39.99. Watch your bank account, I called this morning and asked the total price of the instyler and it is supposed to be 136.96 with shipping and handling. As of March, they have billed my account another $39.99, which bring my total price paid to 167.90! I too kept receiving calls for other purchases which they said I had agreed to and wanted my address. This just makes me realize even more, Not to purchase anything from a TV infomercial!

I found the InStyler at Walmart with their hair acc, its only $94! An associate said they just got them in so no feedback there. When I called to order from the TV ad she said it would cost a total of $175!

The instyler does not work! They are over priced. I was willing to pay if it actually worked. Two thumbs down!

Bought as a birthday present for my daughter. She did not like so I sent both stylers back. Beware and read return policy. If you return the product, you pay the shipping cost to return and they keep the shipping cost you originally paid. So they keep the $19.99 and it cost me around $17.00 to send back.

I'm out nearly $40.00 to just try the product. Would not recomend. For the high cost of this item can find much more moderately priced hair care items to do the same thing.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyFebruary 25, 2009
Curling Iron Holder Crafts
Curling Iron Holder Ideas
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Someone curling hair with a pink and black curling iron.
Cleaning a Curling Iron
Hair Curling Tips
Hair Curling Tips
🎉
🎄