Advice for Sagging Breasts

I'm only 22 and my breasts are sagging and very unattractive. I've had 2 kids so I know that's why. Does anyone have any tips on what bra I should wear or exercises I could do? Thank you.

By needshelp

I suggest to get a good support bra or have a breast lift, good luck.

Well, are you normal weight or under/over weight. It doesn't matter, just trying to get an idea of where you are at.

I believe in boob miracles because I've had them. After my first child my boobs were shriveled, sunken and sagging. Fast forward couple of years and I got interested in nutrition because I was tired of being tired so I did whole grains, whole wheat bread, enough protein, brewer's yeast drink or by in baking, etc. Got good all round nutrition mostly by cooking from scratch.

Was about 15 pounds overweight. Had to walk self and son to school around 1 mile each way, 4 days a week. My brother inspired me to get set of weights, normal 110 pound set. I worked out with weights as heavy as I could handle, so more for bulk, less for endurance.

By end of one summer, I was down 15 pounds, my boobs were better than ever and up, not down, and I was also pregnant. They never lost much of that tone, and it's 40 years down the road.

So nutrition, fresh air, walking and some basic weight lifting [I got up to 70 pounds curls, and squats. Not lots of exercise, frankly, I didn't ever really go overboard. That's it. I've gained and lost weight, but the boobs never went back to that shriveled state. So I think it had to do with nutrition. Same story for my daughter. I wear a fairly ordinary support bra, playtex is good.

French women claim that cold water is the best cure for sagging breasts. If you have a shower (or one that attaches to the taps) give your breasts a daily, strong spray with water as cold as you can bear - for about two minutes.

Have you found a good supporting bra? I would be interested in knowing your success.

Definitely a good support bra and exercise will help the chest area. There are all kinds of exercises you can do to firm up the pectoral muscles behind the breast such as push ups and pull ups which will perk the pair up a bit but the breasts themselves are made up of fatty tissues and skin so once they sag they simply are not going to be the perky breasts of olden days ;-)

And no matter what your age is; what those breasts look like naked doesn't matter because they still give and receive pleasure and, if you're going to have more babies, nourishment :-)

I have the same problem with my age doing the deed. I found about a year ago a company that makes molded bras which really improves how you look in your clothing. They are comfy and easy to keep up. Here is the e-mail address Mandeeh AT bradoctor911.com Good luck!

My first thought was that you should be thankful that you have your health. After a masectomy, I view thinks differently. Maybe a surgeon could offer you advice?

Health & Beauty Beauty BodyFebruary 19, 2010
Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Recipes Using Chicken Breasts
level and tape measure
Repairing a Sagging Floor
A woman caring for her skin.
Remedies for Sagging Skin
Cooked Chicken Breasts
Cooking Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
🎄